Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update Tuesday

Below is the view I am admiring as I post today. We took a few days vacation on our way back from the CNBC convention in Montreal. We are resting up for what promises to be a few crazy weeks.
We will be leading worship in Oakville this upcoming Sunday, followed by a wedding on Monday.
I then have a NAMB speaking engagement at a missions camp in West Virginia the following week. I am looking forward to being able to bring the whole family to this one, and having the kids participate in the camp. What a blessing!
I will end the month by heading to Atlanta to participate in the Send North America Conference hosted by NAMB.
I can't forget to mention the opportunities for meeting with my own Fellowship in the Hammer in between the travel dates. These are some of my favorite times.
Lot's on the go so today I am recharging the batteries!!


No comments:

Post a Comment