Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Art Friday - 06/05/11 - Incidental Music

I was going through my itunes library when I came across this demo.  It is a demo of some incidental music that I wrote for a drama production about Haiti entitled Iron Will.  The drama was written and produced by a friend of mine, and I had the chance to write some of the music and to be a part of the pit band for the premiere.
What is below is a piece that went underneath an intense storm scene.  In the live production we were able to add a lot of percussion and electric guitar noise to help create the intensity.  But here is the underlying piece upon which everything else was built. 




Today I am of the the Ontario Christian Home Educators Conference to do a session on putting the Bible in Bible Study and then I will be preparing for a lawn sale tomorrow.  We need to get rid of a lot of stuff before we move so if you are in the Milton area come and buys something cheap...it would be a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment