Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cool Things in the Hammer

A couple of links to share about cool things happening in Hamilton.  The first link comes courtesy of my brother who is from down the highway in the Big Smoke - Toronto.  This article was found in the Toronto Star.  I sense just a bit of jelousy from my brother.

Article

This second story was sent to my by my lovely research assistant.  It is from a reporter from the Hamilton Spectator who is doing a five day tour of Hamilton by canoe, shoe and bike.  Here is a link to the videos, but be sure to poke around a bit and check out the live tweet section as well.

Jon's Journey

I can't wait to get there!

 

1 comment:

  1. I think your research assistant needs a raise and maybe an office with a corner window?? Although the new kitchen is going to be sweet. lol

    ReplyDelete