Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Looking for your help...

September, with the start of school here in Canada, in many ways marks a new beginning.  Schedules begin, routines are re-established, and life begins to come as close to getting back to normal as it gets.  It is often a time that I find myself looking ahead to the year to come, thinking about what rhythm our ministry should be living out and how to best do that.  With that in mind, I thought I would once again solicit some help from you, friends and partners of our ministry.  

As we look to the coming year our goal is always to see our network of fellowships growing.  If we are to see this happen it means developing future hosts and leaders for further fellowships.  Here is where I need your help.  I have been hosting and leading groups for some time now.  Sometimes it is hard to remember back to how I felt before doing it.  What were the questions and concerns I had that kept me from stepping out to host or lead?  I remember to a certain extent, but I could really use your input as I plan for the coming year.  So let me pose this question and ask that you give it some thought and let me know what you come up with:

What would you need to feel encouraged challenged, and equipped to host and/or lead a simple fellowship in your home or other public space?

Your feedback will be very helpful as I think through training possibilities.  Reply here, e-mail me at jason@hamiltonfellowships.com , or comment at twitter or Facebook.  

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment