Friday, September 20, 2013

Doors

One of my favorite #HamOnt artists, Julia Veenstra,  recently tweeted a picture of a purple door in the neighbourhood exclaiming, "I must paint this." I can relate to that sentiment.  I actually went through a bit of  door phase a while back.  They had to be old, they had to be unique, and other than that a door.  I can't really explain why my attention was captivated, but it was.  It does, however, remind me to slow down a bit and to be attentive.  There is so much that we walk by everyday and just take for granted.  But if we begin to look a bit more closely then there are amazingly fascinating things all around us all the time. 









So there they are...doors of Hamilton (except for the red barn door...that is a shout out to Milton!)



No comments:

Post a Comment