Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Update Tuesday-Meet the Interns



Well, I have been referencing these individuals for a number of weeks now so I thought it would be appropriate to officially introduce them.  Pictured above is our fearless team of summer interns, (from left to right) Blake, Diane and Rachel.  Our team's diverse backgrounds span the globe with Blake joining us from Louisiana, Diane from Malaysia via Virginia and Rachel from Pakistan via Brampton.  This makes them perfectly suited to ministry in our  region.  As Blake says "my partners hail from Malaysia and Pakistan and yet I am the one who hears -You're not from around here are you?"   So true, welcome to Hamilton!

I am really excited about all the exploratory work they have been engaging in throughout the city and on the Mohawk campus, and for the groundbreaking efforts they have been accomplishing on our behalf.  

As I look at the many struggles and obstacles that had to be overcome to see this team assembled here in Hamilton I am thankful for the effort and willingness to be stretched that each has demonstrated.  I also see the hand of God in bringing this team together.  I am very much looking forward to see what God does through them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment