Friday, October 7, 2011

Free Art Friday 7/09/11

I need your help.  It may just be my personality in that I like to change things up so as not to get to stale, or it maybe that the name does not best reflect what I hope to accomplish on this Friday feature, but I have been thinking about a new name.  An art feature on Friday really came out of my desire to be creative on the one hand and a motivation to continue in that direction on the other.   If I knew that I would have to put something out each Friday it would be a good motivation to ensure I was always at work on something.  I don't think that I am a great artist, in fact, part of this feature is to encourage people to be creative and to grow as they do so; an encouragement that if I can do it, anyone can.  The "Free" part is true in the sense that there is never a charge for anything that you see on here and that I am not trying to peddle any wares.   It also begins with F as does Friday so it seemed to fit.  I am a bit bored with it now, and also, because I am not trying to produce finished pieces to give away it does not seem to fit all that well anymore.  So here is where you come in.  I am looking for another name.  I have come up with a few, but am also open to other suggestions.  Tell me which of the ones below you like best, or suggest something else.  Leave a comment, facebook me or send an e-mail I would love to hear from you.

F - art
(Friday art.  My wife laughed out loud when she heard this one, as well as shaking her head...but when I suggested making it public she was horrified.  I don't know if that makes it more or less appealing to me)

J - mart
(Jason - my art.   Too cheesy or so cheesy it is perfect...I don't know)  

What are your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. F art is soooooooooooooooo YOU
    Miss you guys!!
    Love ya
    Bev

    ReplyDelete