Monday, October 18, 2010

Nothing to Say

Ok, so many people have made subtle and not so subtle comments about how long it has been since my last post. The honest truth is that I have just not had much to say. I have been thinking about it and I have not wanted to write something just for the sake of writing. It has also been really crazy this fall and being insanely busy has not left a lot of time to think and reflect in order to write something the least bit meaningful. There have been some big things going on in life, however, and so there might be something to share soon, so check back again next week.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking as someone who loves reading your blog...say anything and we will listen :) In fact, personally I'm happy to hear a 'view from here report' that comments on weather, family or traffic conditions...whatever you are seeing can't help but being from a perspective that I value.
    There, that is my little encouragement note to you! Praying for you and the family often my friend!

    ReplyDelete