Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Update Tuesday

Well it has certainly been a bit if a crazy few days for our family as we have been driving around getting people to where they have to be.  This morning Liam and Caroline begin a week at their grandparents cottage and Kim and TJ are getting ready to head back to the set of Lucky 7 for a reading this afternoon. I woke up in Penetanguishene and am already on the road to Barrie where we are helping my grandma move into a retirement residence.  I should be back in the Hammer late this afternoon ready to get back to work.  Below are a few things I will be working on this week about which I would appreciate your prayers.

I continue to make preparations for a new work at Mohawk college .  I have a few contacts that our interns helped us to make that I continue to meet with.  I am also currently inviting other students interested in joining me for a Missional Discipleship experience.  If you know anyone who might like to join us, have them contact me.

I am also in the midst of kickstarting the next level of our discipleship initiative.  This level includes identifying a few select individuals in whom to invest some personal and intentional time and energy for a year.   My intention is that these people will eventually feel encouraged and equipped to be able to invest in others.  I am excited about the opportunity to spend this time over this year, and to see what God will do with it.

So those two of my focuses for this week.  I would appreciate your prayers.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment