Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update Tuesday 28/02/12

Just a reminder that if you are interested in still receiving update reminders by e-mail then feel free to sign up at the right hand side of this page by entering your e-mail. 

I feel almost lazy for doing it again, but I am going to send you to another blog for this week's update.  The story, about one of the international students with whom we work, is just too good not to share (Kim had her permission to write and share it).  To be honest, it has been fun for me to be able to share some of the things that God has been doing in our midst but from other voices and perspectives these past few weeks.  I will try to write something myself next week so that you don't think I am just getting out of doing work! 
Here is the link:

http://zoo-ology.blogspot.com/2012/02/grandmothers-prayers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment