Thursday, February 10, 2011

Road Trip

Tomorrow morning I am off for a road trip to Memphis!  Kim and I will leave before the sun comes up tomorrow morning and make the long drive south.  We love to take road trips, and it has been a while since we have been able to do so just the two of us, so we are really excited.   We will be heading to Alabama first to visit a friend that we made through a partnership that the Sanctuary Milton had with a church in South Carolina.  Scot has since moved to Alabama where he has been serving as Missions Minister in a church down there.  I am looking forward to the chance to connect again.  It will be a good chance for me to share about what is going on in terms of the new work in Hamilton, as well as to hear about how things are going for him since beginning to serve in Alabama.  I am hoping that we may be able to form a prayer partnership as we move forward in our respective ministry endeavours.
After Alabama, we head to a place just outside Memphis where we will be helping with a building project and some mission work being done there.  This is Kim's first chance to experience a mission trip so she is excited.  It will be a chance use our hands for the Lord while reconnecting with some friends that I made last year on a similar trip.
Seeing as I will be away and traveling, I probably wont be blogging everyday.  I will try to have my regular Tuesday and Friday offerings even if i am unable to send out a reminder about their postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment