Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little Brother on the Big Screen

Ok, not so much of a devotional thought this week as a shameless plug. This week a new movie was released called Splice that stars Sarah Polley and Adrien Brody. Third billing in the film goes to my little brother Brandon McGibbon. The film seems to be doing well and is getting great reviews so I see no reason that you should not go out and see it! (alright shameless plug over). I hope to see it early next week. The film revolves around questions of ethical and legal boundaries of DNA experimentation (and by questions I mean a crazy half human winged creature that turns deadly) so maybe there will be some thoughts for my blog next week.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to see this one anyway, but I am DEFINITELY going to now! I remember when he was on the stage at WOSS... :)

    ReplyDelete